Loan Status Check
Deflect 40-50% of inbound calls to digital self-service for checking status of a loan application. Banks can trigger this experience through their IVR systems (e.g., Genesys, Five9) and integrate with their systems of record. This can also be embedded into an existing mobile app. One of the largest financial service providers in the world (Fortune 500) reduced call hold times from 1 hour to 2.5 minutes by automating status checks for claim applications.
In this experience, look for:
- Reference number lookup or customer authentication via core systems
- Status tracker of process
- Self-service appointment scheduling to initiate next steps (e.g., when to sign closing docs)
- Ability to download calendar invite for scheduled appointment
- Opt in to SMS messaging to receive status updates, confirm scheduled appointments, and more
- CSAT survey
How it works
Airkit for Digital Deflection
Automate your call center and manage call volumes with self-service digital journeys for common requests.
AutoReturn Reduces IVR Cost, Drives Up Customer Satisfaction with Airkit
Learn how the nation’s leading towing management systems provider used Airkit to reunite owners with their cars more efficiently and at scale.
Leveling Up CX in Financial Services
Now more than ever, financial institutions have to move beyond the limits of their legacy systems so they can rise to the expectations of their customers.