Automate appointment scheduling with a digital self-service experience. Trigger this experience through a weblink sent via email, SMS, or QR code, an IVR system (e.g., Genesys, Five9), system of record (CRM), or through an existing mobile app. Providing self-service allows you to lower overall cost to serve while increasing connect rates by 2-3x.
In this experience, look for:
- Reflexive form fields (dynamically adjust questions based on user responses)
- Data validation for address location
- Self-service appointment scheduling
- Ability to download calendar invite for scheduled appointment
- Customer authentication via core systems to pre-fill forms for upcoming appointment
- Opt in to SMS messaging to receive appointment confirmation, reminders, and more
How it works
Integrate with IVR systems
Validate customer and account
Digitally capture information
Personalized views based on option selected
Input location to nearest banking branch
Self-service appointment scheduling
Send real-time updates back to systems
Airkit for Digital Scheduling
With Airkit’s cloud-based Customer Experience Automation platform, enterprises rapidly build digital customer experiences across web, text, chat, and voice that connect warm leads to your sales team, automate self-service appointment setting (and reminders), and provide smart data capture.
Airkit for Genesys
Extend the power of your Genesys investment to provide proactive, digital self-service to lower cost to serve and speed up service.
Leveling Up CX in Financial Services
Now more than ever, financial institutions have to move beyond the limits of their legacy systems so they can rise to the expectations of their customers.