Automate vaccine scheduling with a digital self-service experience. Trigger this experience through a weblink sent via email, SMS, or QR code, an IVR system (e.g., Genesys, Five9), system of record (CRM), or through an existing mobile app. Providing self-service allows you to lower overall cost to serve while increasing connect rates by 2-3x with omnichannel reminders.
In this experience, look for:
- Opt in to SMS messaging to receive appointment confirmation, reminders, and more
- Reflexive form fields (dynamically adjust questions based on user responses)
- Data validation for address location
- eSignature for consent
- Self-service appointment scheduling
- Ability to download calendar invite for scheduled appointment
- Secure media capture of documents, like insurance cards or IDs
How it works
Airkit for Digital Scheduling
With Airkit’s cloud-based Customer Experience Automation platform, enterprises rapidly build digital customer experiences across web, text, chat, and voice that connect warm leads to your sales team, automate self-service appointment setting (and reminders), and provide smart data capture.
Airkit for Automated Enrollment
For tune 500 companies and leading enterprise brands rely on Airkit to transform complex, error-prone paper processes into self-service digital journeys. Learn more about how Airkit onboards customers faster.
MetLife and Airkit: Enhancing the Customer Experience through Digital Implementation
How Airkit enabled the insurer to iterate on its experience based on customer feedback quickly and efficiently.