By providing digital self-service for beneficiary changes, insurance carriers can deflect 40-50% of inbound calls, reduce agent handling time, and eliminate error-prone paper forms. Carriers can trigger and integrate this experience with their IVR systems, CRM, and policy systems. This can also be embedded into an existing mobile app.
In this experience, look for:
- Reflexive form fields (dynamically adjust based on user responses, such as a single or multiple beneficiary change)
- Data validation for address location
- Secure capture of media uploads (e.g., trust documents) and eSignature
- Amazon-like experience (allow customers to stop and start experiences on different channels without losing user inputs)
- PDF download of submission for receipt (initiate a variety of PDF operations, including create or merge PDFs, map user inputs to existing PDFs, convert HTML to PDF)
- Status tracker of beneficiary change process
- Opt in to SMS messaging to confirm submission, provide status updates, and more
How it works
Airkit for Life Insurance Carriers
Increase revenue, lower cost to serve, get to market 40x faster, and improve customer satisfaction by digitizing the last mile of customer interactions.
MetLife and Airkit: Enhancing the Customer Experience through Digital Implementation
How Airkit enabled the insurer to iterate on its experience based on customer feedback quickly and efficiently.
Digital Engagement for Insurance Organizations
Get a look at how Airkit enables companies to build digital experiences that soar with self-service options, omnichannel interactions, automated engagement, and revenue-oriented journeys.