Digital First Notice of Loss (FNOL)
Deflect 40-50% of inbound calls to digital self-service for FNOL. Insurance carriers commonly trigger this experience through their IVR systems (e.g., Genesys) and integrate this with their claims management system. This can also be embedded into an existing mobile app. By providing digital self-service for high-volume requests such as FNOL, carriers lower cost to serve and increase CSAT with faster service and increased transparency for customers.
In this experience, look for:
- Reflexive form fields (dynamically adjust based on user responses)
- Data validation for address location and VIN lookup (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)
- Secure capture of media uploads (photos of incident, drivers’ license, etc.)
- Amazon-like experience (allow customers to stop and start experiences on different channels without losing user inputs)
- Opt in to SMS messaging to confirm submission, provide status updates, and reminders to complete submission
How it works
Integrate with IVR systems
Pre-fill customer inputs
Integrate with claims management system
Digitally capture incident details
Send real-time customer updates back to systems
Proactive omnichannel updates
1-click self-service roadside assistance
Airkit for Life Insurance Carriers
Increase revenue, lower cost to serve, get to market 40x faster, and improve customer satisfaction by digitizing the last mile of customer interactions.
Airkit for Property and Casualty Insurance
Reduce operating costs and increase claims process transparency for customers with end-to-end digitization.
MetLife and Airkit: Enhancing the Customer Experience through Digital Implementation
How Airkit enabled the insurer to iterate on its experience based on customer feedback quickly and efficiently.