Request Partial Withdrawal
By providing digital self-service for high-volume life insurance financial transactions, insurance carriers can deflect 40-50% of inbound calls, reduce agent handling time, and eliminate error-prone paper forms. Carriers can trigger and integrate this experience with their IVR systems, CRM, and policy systems. This can also be embedded into an existing mobile app.
In this experience, look for:
- Reflexive form fields (dynamically adjust questions based on user responses)
- Data validation for address location
- Amazon-like experience (allow customers to stop and start experiences on different channels without losing user inputs)
- PDF download of submission for receipt (initiate a variety of PDF operations, including create or merge PDFs, map user inputs to existing PDFs, convert HTML to PDF)
- Status tracker of request fulfillment
- Opt in to SMS messaging to confirm submission, provide status updates, and more
How it works
Airkit for Life Insurance Carriers
Increase revenue, lower cost to serve, get to market 40x faster, and improve customer satisfaction by digitizing the last mile of customer interactions.
Airkit for Property and Casualty Insurance
Reduce operating costs and increase claims process transparency for customers with end-to-end digitization.
MetLife and Airkit: Enhancing the Customer Experience through Digital Implementation
How Airkit enabled the insurer to iterate on its experience based on customer feedback quickly and efficiently.