Setup auto-pay from your checking, savings, or debt/credit card account for your insurance policies. By providing digital self-service, insurance carriers can deflect 40-50% of inbound calls, reduce agent handling time, and eliminate error-prone paper forms. Carriers can trigger and integrate this experience with their IVR systems, CRM, billing/policy systems. This can also be embedded into an existing mobile app.
In this experience, look for:
- Data validation for address location
- Integration with Plaid to securely connect bank accounts or make payments
- Amazon-like experience (allow customers to stop and start experiences on different channels without losing user inputs)
- PDF download of submission for receipt (initiate a variety of PDF operations, including create or merge PDFs, map user inputs to existing PDFs, convert HTML to PDF)
- Opt in to SMS messaging to confirm submission, provide status updates, and more
How it works
Airkit for Property and Casualty Insurance
Reduce operating costs and increase claims process transparency for customers with end-to-end digitization.
Airkit for Automated Enrollment
Fortune 500 companies and leading enterprise brands rely on Airkit to transform complex, error-prone paper processes into self-service digital journeys. Learn more about how Airkit onboards customers faster.
MetLife and Airkit: Enhancing the Customer Experience through Digital Implementation
How Airkit enabled the insurer to iterate on its experience based on customer feedback quickly and efficiently.