Field Service Scheduling
Energy & Utilities
Automate field service scheduling with a digital self-service experience. Trigger this experience through a weblink sent via email, SMS, or QR code, an IVR system (e.g., Genesys, Five9), system of record (CRM), or through an existing mobile app. Providing self-service allows you to lower overall cost to serve while increasing connect rates by 2-3x.
In this experience, look for:
- Opt in to SMS messaging to receive appointment confirmation, reminders, and more
- Reflexive form fields (dynamically adjust questions based on user responses)
- Data validation for address location
- Secure capture of media uploads (e.g., photos or videos that pertain to service request)
- Self-service appointment scheduling
- Ability to download calendar invite for scheduled appointment
- CSAT survey
How it works
Airkit for Digital Scheduling
With Airkit’s cloud-based Customer Experience Automation platform, enterprises rapidly build digital customer experiences across web, text, chat, and voice that connect warm leads to your sales team, automate self-service appointment setting (and reminders), and provide smart data capture.
Airkit for Genesys
Extend the power of your Genesys investment to provide proactive, digital self-service to lower cost to serve and speed up service.
eBooks & Guides
Best Practices for Customer Retention and Growth
A playbook for accelerating renewals, increasing up-sell/cross-sell, preventing churn, and winning back lost customers.