The Platform is owned and operated by Airkit Inc., a Delaware corporation, located at 2114 Broadway Street, Redwood City, California 94063 (“we”, “us” or “our”). When we say “you” or “your”, we mean any person who accesses or uses the Platform.
Table of contents
1. ACCEPTING THESE TERMS
2. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
3. AMENDING THESE TERMS
4. CHANGES TO THE PLATFORM
5. SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT
6. KEEPING YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
7. OUR CONTENT AND IP
8. USER CONTENT
9. THIRD PARTY TOOLS AND CONTENT
10. ACCEPTABLE USE
12. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
13. SOME FINAL TERMS
ACCEPTING THESE TERMS
- When using and accessing the Platform you must comply with all applicable laws.
- You must have access to the internet or other network service in order to access or use the Platform. We are not responsible for the failure of such internet or network services.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to or use of the Platform and for ensuring that your device and software meets the minimum specifications and is configured correctly. You should use your own virus protection and firewall software.
- By using the Platform, you acknowledge that the transmission of data over the internet can never be completely secure and you accept the risk that others may be able to read or intercept any User Content or other information, text, media, graphics you submit or send to or through the Platform. This includes transmissions that are identified as secure or encrypted.
AMENDING THESE TERMS
CHANGES TO THE PLATFORM
SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT
- You need to register a user account to access or use the Platform. Any personal information you provide when registering must be accurate, up-to-date and truthful and you must keep such information up-to-date. You are responsible for all activity on your account or anything that happens using your user ID or password until you report misuse to us.
- By registering a user account or using the Platform, you confirm that you will comply with all applicable laws and your access or use of the Platform does not violate any applicable law.
KEEPING YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user ID, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as secure and confidential. You are responsible for keeping this information safe and must not disclose it to any third party.
- For security purposes we recommend you do not re-use passwords you use for other services and that you choose a strong unique password (for example, a password combining upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols).
- If you forget your password, you can request instructions to reset it. We only reply to the email address used to register your account.
- If you know or suspect any unauthorised use of your account, user ID, password, or of any other security breach you must immediately notify us.
OUR CONTENT AND IP
- Save as expressly provided for in the Customer Contract, you must not alter, reproduce, republish, sell, disseminate, distribute, transmit, broadcast or commercially exploit any part of Our Content or the design or look and feel of the Platform, unless we agree in writing in advance.
- We are entitled to investigate any suspected or actual improper, illegal, or unauthorised use of Our Content or the Platform (or any part of it) and we are entitled to take any legal action we deem appropriate.
- You are responsible for all communications, text, images, video, audio or other material and information that you upload or transmit on or through the Platform (“User Content”).
- We will not be responsible or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Content provided by you or any other user of the Platform.
THIRD PARTY TOOLS AND CONTENT
- The Platform may include content or tools from third parties. If we provide access to these content and tools is done so on a ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of these third party content or tools, for your use of these tools and content, or for any dealings you may have with any third party in connection with or as a result of these content or tools.
- If you decide to use any third party content or tools that any use by you of such tools or content is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms and policies on which any content or tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
- You must not (and you must not to allow anyone to) access or use the Platform or any of Our Content:
- in violation of any applicable law;
- for any unlawful, fraudulent, improper or malicious purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm children in any way;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to promote illegal activity or violence;
- in any way that infringes the legal rights (including the privacy or intellectual property rights) of any other person;
- to deceive any person, to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- to transmit or procure the sending of content or material, that is defamatory, racist, sexist, false, misleading, discriminatory, hateful, obscene, offensive or otherwise objectionable to us, our staff, or any other individuals;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form or similar solicitation (‘spam’);
- to collect or track the personal information of others; or
- to harvest or collect any information or data from the Platform or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running our services.
- You must not (and you must not to allow anyone to):
- use the Platform in any way that could damage, compromise, overburden, disable or impair the Platform, anyone’s server, systems or networks, or that could interfere with any other person, including in such a way which could impact our ability to deliver the Platform to other users;
- circumvent the security features of the Platform or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Platform, any part or feature of the Platform, or any servers, equipment, software, systems or networks associated with the Platform;
- use the Platform to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you;
- rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the Platform in any form, in whole or in part to any person, unless we agree in writing in advance;
- without our express prior consent, translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the Platform, or allow the Platform or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs; or
- hack into or insert malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the Platform, or any other network or system.
- If you submit any creative ideas, feedback, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials to use which relate to the operation of the Platform (collectively, “Feedback”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any Feedback. We are under no obligation to: (a) maintain any Feedback in confidence; (b) pay any compensation for that Feedback; or (c) respond to any Feedback.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
SOME FINAL TERMS
- We are not responsible or liable for any failures or delays that arise from any cause outside our control.